Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Going underground

Just wanted to let everyone know that my phone is going off for the next several days. I'm dropping out of the public eye. Since Thursday to today there has been tons of drama and stress and irritations that honestly make me feel like I'm in college again. (Which originally made me feel like I was in highschool, when made me feel like I was in middle school and so on) I'm not mad at anyone. I'm not trying to run from anything. I just need to take a couple days off to recoup, write, and come back with a fresh slate.

If you need to get ahold of me you can email me. I won't guarantee a response, but I will at least read it. If there is an emergency, which I know there could be and worried mothers would immediately ask that question, I will leave my old phone on. This phone is still in service for a couple more days so in the event of emergency, and only in the event of an emergency, call that phone. 636-578-5327

I will talk to you all in a couple days.

No comments: