Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Detox: Day 4

Ok, fourth day, you are probably getting bored hearing about this. Turns out I'm getting bored too.

I realized why I was so down the other day. I used to look forward to good food. I used to look forward to Sallie and I getting to bond over a great dish. Those rough mornings at work were somehow less horrible knowing I had a half hour break to eat something I love.

Now I drink whatever dinner is and go to bed. I wake up and drink whatever breakfast is and go to work. I work and then chew on some leaves for half an hour and get back on the phones. I'm just bored.

I'm going to stick with it though. At this point I feel like I need to proove to myself I can do it.

BTW: For those that were interested. That Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwich can be found at two places. The best, if you can find one, is W.G. Grinders. A very close second is Penn Station. I suggest getting one this weekend and telling me how it was with deep descriptions so I can live vicariously through you.

No comments: