Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Why I Don't like Easter

Sallie and I weekly do our grocery shopping on Sunday. With the whole car thing happening on Saturday, we couldn't plan for Easter.

Today we got into our car, desperately looking for a grocery store open so I could make lunch for the week. Ultimate fail.

So, for lunch this week, I make pasta salad from a kit we had and tuna pasta salad. That's right, tomorrow I will be eating two forms of pasta salad.

Then I decided I would take matters into my own hands and make my own pasta so I could make crab raviolis. We only had three small eggs. I needed three large eggs. I started making the pasta dough with less flour and realized it was going to be waaaay too dry. So I go to 711, who we've bought eggs from before. Guess what, everyone else cleaned them out already.

So, tomorrow, I will be officially eating the worlds most boring meals.

No comments: