Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Number

I finally switched my number to a St. Louis area code. I'm doing my best to send out Facebook and email notices, but I'm also kinda sick and very tired right now. So if I forget you, lemme know and I'll send you a personal email about it.

Also, being sick and tired is crushing my spirit. In the next week or so, after we get our new car situation completely under control, I will be looking for a hot meal, a place to stay, and some relaxation. If anyone wants to take care of me in this manner, reply to this.

Oh yeah, I guess I should also mention, we finally have a car. It didn't break down once from St. Charles to St. Louis. Goldstar!

Its a 2000 Honda Accord. Very slick looking. Smells like a gay European. (Or according to the air freshener, Black Ice)

No comments: