Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Can Drive!

Went to the doc again today. He and the new guy were very happy with my progress. They did all sorts of bends and manipulations on my leg and gave the thumbs up.

I was given a different leg brace, one that mostly just keeps my knee protected. So now, I went from giant, bulky, nasty-brace, to new suave, space-age, knee brace.

I don't have to go back to the doctor until August 16th, which is one day before the year anniversary of this whole debacle.

I even got to see Dr. AwesomeBeard on the way out.

So great visit. (That is until I get what promises to be a several hundred dollar bill for this new knee brace)

And tonight, I drove for the first time since August. Sallie was beyond happy. She already has plans where I can drive her everywhere. I'm still not ready for the big time. Going to stick to back streets and short distances.


No comments: