Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Surgery

I've written this post like 6 dozen times and deleted it after the first paragraph. Its a different kind of writer's block. One where instead of too few ideas, you have way too many.

So, its official. Sallie is going to have to have major surgery in a few weeks. We've appreciated all the positive feelings, prayers, and goat sacrifices for a speedy recovery. She needs it. Hell, we need it.

Its almost like we're taking a two month break from our marriage because she can't do much of what she normally can already. I've realized how screwed I would be without Sallie, not only financially (Cory could replace that part of Sallie) but emotionally. I literally sat in my cube when I found out think, what am I going to do? I don't know how to function without her anymore. It's scary.

We want to just get the surgery done so we know all complications are out of the way.

Its going to be a busy month.

Sallie will be laying around for a while. I'll be doing almost all of the cooking, cleaning, errand running, by myself. (Although many people have already volunteered much of their time)

I don't know... I don't really have anything to say. My brain is sorta mush.

I promise, a real post is coming soon.

No comments: