So, we usually like fun things for our birthdays, but with the recent lack of cash flow, we are going to ask for a few practical gifts.
- Home Depot gift cards: I have a home project list as long as Moby Dick.
- Kohl's/Macy's gift cards: We are still using college towels and they are smelling like 8 years of shared bathrooms.
- Hydrometer test jar
- Gift cards to Friar Tucks or Midwest Supplies
- Against Me! - Searching for a Former Clarity
- Against Me! - New Wave
- Against Me! - Reinventing Axle Rose
- Rancid - And Out come the Wolves
- David Bowie - Hunky Dory
- Diablo 3 -PC
- New Super Mario Brothers 2 - 3DS
- Starfox 3D - 3DS
- Metal Gear Solid - PSP
- Wireless Xbox 360 receiver for the PC
Random Rift Raff
- The Game - Ken Dryden - Kindle Edition
- Ready Player One - Ernest Cline - Kindle Edition
- Replay: A History of Video Games - Tristen Donovan - Kindle Edition
- Supergods - Grant Morrison - Kindle Edition
- Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor - Robert Kirkman - Kindle Edition
- Slackers Gift Cards
The Rest of Everything