Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Quick Update

I haven't had an update in a few weeks. There really hasn't been much to report.

I'm going to physical therapy now. I've definitely noticed an improvement in strength in my leg. It feels natural to stand on it again. So progress!

There have been a few times where my leg gets bent just a little too much and I get shooting pains. They've also started that electrocuting thing. You know the ab device that promises you six pack abs while you sit on the couch? That, except the medical version. The setting they put is on is called "Russian" and feels exactly how I would think a Russian electrocuted me with a car battery and dirty puddle of water would feel. Not pleasant.

Right now I'm going twice a week for about an hour to an hour and a half everyday. Eventually the physical therapist wants me to start going three days a week for two hours at a time. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to do that. I won't have a ride. Feel like its a little excessive.

I'm getting around pretty well. My upper body strength is getting insane. I'm probably stronger than I have been in a long time.

Other than that, there's not much going on. I'm working and hanging out, that's about it.

No comments: