Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

The list of things to accomplish while in Columbia

I'm in Columbia for the weekend and have a grocery list of things I want to do, drink at, or eat at. Last night I accomplished quite a bit, but I still have a ways to go. I've been having these weird memories rushing back to me. I'll throw that blog up here in a day or two once I know what they are, otherwise I sound too much like an emo kid as of right now.

The LIST

Eat at:
Flatbranch- check
Ernies-
Nikai- Forced to shut down thanks to shooting
Tellers-
W.G. Grinders-
Addisons-
Gumbys-
Bread Basket-
Lee St. Deli-

Drink at:
Flatbranch- Check
McNallys- Check
Tropical Liquers- Check
Tellers-
Addisons-
Quintins-

Things of interest
See the Place on last time- Check
Hang on the stoop- Saturday night plan
See Allie's dog- About to do this
Go shooting guns- Saturday afternoon plans
Walk through campus-


I think I can accomplish almost all if not all of this list.

No comments: